Will is doing great! Jade and I spent yesterday "Spring Cleaning" and getting rid of lots and lots of junk in our house. I think we are going to have a yard sale next weekend.. anyway- Jade and I were amazed at how much we were able to get done with two kids! Will just ate and slept and we didn't even know he was there most of the time.

He is sleeping 4-6 hours at a time at night and now weighs 9 pounds and 7 ounces. He is eating so well and surviving the smotherings from his big sister amazingly well. As I type Halle is laying next to a sleeping Will and telling him, "You came out of Mama's belly baby brother!".

Jade is having fun with his girl AND his boy these days! Will loves to suck so here he is sucking on Jade's little finger HA! Our amazing church family has been bringing us delicious food every other night for the past two weeks and it has been such a huge blessing!! Thank you all so so much!
5 comments:
He is precious! Glad ya'll are adjusting so well to 2.
Looks like red hair.....???? Every other generation I hear. Sent you an e-mail as it's Abby's b-day. I forgot. She started her new job today. Will get up to see you soon. Love you all so much. Two precious miracles from God. And yes. Cole, Seth & Jade were the first real miracles in my life. Before you know it, you will be amazed at the incredible grandchildren your children have given you & wonder---how did it go by so very fast?????
We miss you guys tons! What a beautiful healthy boy. We really miss our friends, but things are going great. It has started to get hot now! Keep in touch.
a little sucker I see :o) Jack was the same, he suck on our little fingers like crazy... for awhile he needed it to go to sleep! So cute, Will is growing so fast. Glad things are going well for you all.
You are doing better than me at keeping up your blog, and i don't even have an infant yet!! He is adorable and it looks like you are just lov'n life with two beautiful kiddos. God is amazing! Love you guys.
Post a Comment