As some of you already know, my Grandpa Carraway had open heart surgery last week in Boise. Jade and I along with our TWO kiddos went up to Boise to be with him the few days he was in the hospital before the surgery.

My Grandpa is an amazing man who has always been there for Jade and I so it was such a blessing to ge to be with him during this time in his life and support him. He loved seeing Halle and getting to meet his great-grandson, Will!

He came through the surgery very well for being 89 years old! I just talked to him tonight (Wednesday) and he is in a rehab center and doing great. Thank you for everyone who prayed for him and please continue to pray for complete healing.
2 comments:
Great pictures Trish... Thank you so much!!!!! love mama
All of a sudden there are so many postings! Thanks for the pics and the story of this sweetness called will! I love him! You are such a lovely little family. I'm so proud of you.
Post a Comment