Sunday, April 26, 2009

Will Gregory Greenfield






















At 11:27 AM today Trish delivered a beautiful healthy baby boy, Will Gregory Greenfield. He was 8lbs. 13oz and 22" long. Trisha did such an amazing job delivering, less than 3 hours in the hospital, a couple of good pushes and there he was. Halle loves her new baby brother!

8 comments:

theatienza6 said...

Congratulations!!!!You look great. I'm so glad he's here and can start enjoying life with your little boy!

Tamara said...

Oh WOW! What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him. You are my hero, Trish!

Rachel Hamann said...

congratulations! I love him! So proud of you Trishie!

Laura said...

Congratulations, Trish!!! You look great! And what an adorable little guy :)

Emily Thompson said...

Yeah! Wow, great job Trish, what a precious little one!

SweetAbbs said...

Congratulations! You guys are the cutest family!

Bridgette said...

I just thought of you tonight and decided to hop on your blog! Congratulations on your beautiful boy, Will! Yeah, great name; that's the one I was rooting for.:) So great to meet you and your family Trish, come and visit again:)

Char Irish said...

What an incredible family.Everyone is so proud and blessed.Holding little Will & watching lil Halle with that glow in her eyes. And you two, what love you have for each other. "I hope you dance....."mom & grandma