So.. the little baby boy on the side of my blog is looking nice and plump and pretty crowded, the countdown says 1 day, the contractions and pains are definitely starting to wear me down and tomorrow is my due date. The last week has been really uncomfortable for some reason and I am praying that this baby doesn't take too much longer to come, but I guess we will see. I laugh how everytime I call everyone they answer the phone with a very expectant "Hello" and I can tell their disappointment when I respond normally and ask how they are.. Oh well, hopefully I can call with a more excited voice somtime soon! :) Love you all and thanks for your prayers...
2 comments:
I'm so sorry Trish! I'll pray that he comes SOON...
Just read your mom's FB status. Congratulations...can't believe you had such a big baby:)
Post a Comment