Just a few fun pictures of our sweet Halle. She is so funny these days and she loves to make faces- she has actually starting glaring- not good, but so funny. Anyway, here are some pictures of her playing and being silly.
SHE IS SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T STAND IT. YOU MUST BE IN AWE OF HOW TRULY BLESSED YOU ARE! I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH! MORE VIDEOS...I LOVE HER TOO MUCH!
Oh my gosh! She is absolutely darling! Jade I can't believe how much she looks like you, especially in that top picture on the blog.....but since she's so cute she obviously has a lot of Trish as well! Anyway, hope you guys are doing well and spring is headed your way, I know the snow in Idaho has been crazy this year. Abby
3 comments:
SHE IS SO AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T STAND IT. YOU MUST BE IN AWE OF HOW TRULY BLESSED YOU ARE! I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH! MORE VIDEOS...I LOVE HER TOO MUCH!
Jade & Trish-
Oh my gosh! She is absolutely darling! Jade I can't believe how much she looks like you, especially in that top picture on the blog.....but since she's so cute she obviously has a lot of Trish as well! Anyway, hope you guys are doing well and spring is headed your way, I know the snow in Idaho has been crazy this year.
Abby
I love these pictures. Halle is such a sweetie.
Post a Comment