Hey famili and friends.. sorry it has been so long since we updated AGAIN! :( It has been a rough week around here as Halle came down with a high fever Monday which took us to the ER on Tuesday as it wouldn't go down- she was tested and has Influenza A.. poor baby!! So she is pretty sick with the flu so please keep us in your prayers! Here are a few pictures of a warm day last weekend before she got sick. We went to Twin Falls for the day and Halle wore her new Spring dress and her sparkly shoes. I also posted a video below of Halle after church on Sunday- she has her "squeaky" shoes on and her beautiful handmade sweater from her Auntie Keisa. We love and miss you all so much!



4 comments:
Oh no. poor halle. is she feeling better now? I can only imagine how rough your week has been with a sick little baby.
I'll be praying that she gets better!
lots and lots of prayers coming from Kenya...she is so beautiful..and that is a heck of a lot of snow...we are going hiking tomorrow...definitely gonna bring some sun screen! HA! Miss you guys!
LOVE the dress! I am SO sorry to hear she has been sick with the flu! That is awful...I hope she is feeling a whole lot better this week.
Poor little one. Did she get the flu shot? I think that is the strain the vaccine is for. Addie can't get it b/c of her egg allergy.
I hope she is feeling better. Poor peanut!
Post a Comment