Yeah!! Our new camera is here and I have gone a little overboard on following Halle around with it! :) Hope you enjoy some new pictures of our big girl and her busy days. We have had some beautiful sunny (but still very cold) days so we took Halle for a walk and the fresh air made her very sleepy! Halle also has a new toy, a doll from her Grandma Char that she calls "baby". This girl cracks us up so much with her funny faces and beautiful smiles.
3 comments:
Those are great pictures! What a beautiful daughter you have. I love the "little mommy" pictures with her baby. Is she nursing the doll in one of them? Too cute!!!
It was so AMAZING to just be able to sit and watch a bit of Halle's life. She is so big and beautiful I can't handle it. Craig and I laughed lots watching how funny she is. Can't wait to see you all SO SOON!
love halle's funny faces. she must have such a great personality! she's so beautiful...
I wonder where she gets that?? maybe her pretty mommmy :)
Post a Comment