Our trip to Boise a few weeks ago to visit my Grandpa in the hospital ended up giving us some much needed family time. When we weren't in the hospital, we were hanging out in the park nearby enjoying the warm sunshine!

There were TONS of college students playing frisbee golf in this park.. mostly guys and Halle noticed that most of them had their shirts off- SO she decided she didn't need a shirt either. :)

She loves to just sit and watch people- kind of like her daddy.
Beautiful big sister..

Already getting a little tan.

I love it when her hair is all messy and she is just her.. just crazy sweet little Halle. I couldn't stop taking pictures this day. I just love this little girl so much!

This is Hal giving me the "Enough pictures Mama!" look. :)

A little blurry, but I loved this one of her and I cuddled together- she is such a cuddler!

Playing soccer in the park with her daddy.

We kept telling her "No hands!" but she loved diving on the ball so maybe she will be a goalie :)

Good save Halle!

It was stressful seeing Grandpa so sick, but it was amazingly refreshing to have no laundry, no house to clean, no job for Jade to go to and just family time!
No comments:
Post a Comment