Halle and her daddy had SO much fun this weekend making a fort or "fote" as Halle calls it!! Can you see her?

There's a hand..

There she is!

A BIG smile!

Jade and I posing with his work truck before heading out for our "date night" :)

Our crazy broccoli-lovin girl :)

YUM!!

This is where Halle LOVES to be- helping Mama!! ...with a mouth full of foodd :)

Hal playing with her babies..

Such a big girl!

I always set 2 chair up like this when Halle help me cook up at the counter- I laughed so hard tho because today I found her up at the counter by herself and she had set up the 2 chairs all by herself!! Safety first! :)

Playing in the cooking utensil drawer :) such fun!!

Oh wow, I am tired!
2 comments:
love all the pictures..she looks just like you when her hair is slicked back...shes got her Mama's ears :) SEE YOU SOON!!! Just about a week now!
such a good helper.. you can tell she loves hanging out with her mama in the kitchen. And hanging out with daddy in a fort :)
Post a Comment