Every Fall some friends of ours have a BIG Chili Feed/ Hay Ride at their property just south of us. This year Halle was old enough to really enjoy herself!!!
Hal eating little apples that she and her friends picked off the trees! :)

I thought the sky and hills were beautiful behind Halle in this picture!

An attempt at a family picture :)

The Duerre family, good friends of ours.

Halle with her good buddies Benaiah and Thomas.

Hal and Thomas

Playing in the hay- she was so itchy when we got home!!

Halle with her big 3- year old friends, Ella and Brenna.
2 comments:
her smile is classic...just like her mama...BIG CHEESE! She does have some Carraway in her after all :)
Ahh! I wanted to be there so bad. I think that is the event I miss most from the valley. I tried to be there it just didn't work out.
I will be there the 10th for a week. Maybe we can get together.
Post a Comment