Thursday, September 25, 2008

Our BIG news

Halle has something that she is VERY excited to tell you all.. she is pointing at it.. can you read it?? There you go!! We are SO excited to announce that Halle has a baby sibling on the way.. coming sometime around April 26th!!
Hal had so much fun making her "pretty" shirt! :) And she LOVES to practice being a big sister already with her baby dolls!
She has the swaddling thing DOWN!! :) What a great helper she is going to be!!
Here is our first picture of the baby.. hard to see I know!! The baby's head is down with his/her body up in the air. :) Can't wait to meet you baby!! I am 9 weeks along and feeling great- a little tired but not sick at all! Keep us and our baby in your prayers as God brings us to mind. We love you all!

7 comments:

theatienza6 said...

I'm soooooo very excited for you guys. So many people I know are having babies aroung that time. It almost makes me wish I were in that crowd too.Congratulations!!!!!!

Rachel Hamann said...

YAY!

Laura said...

Congratulations, Trish!! That's so exciting!! And guess what... I'm due with our 2nd baby too!! We're pretty close- my due date is April 21st. Unlike you though, I'm feeling pretty awful! Hopefully that won't last too much longer. Anyway... Congratulations!!! Keep us posted :)

Jaci Spain said...

Yay Trish! That is SO awesome! I was wondering when #2 was coming?:)

Kendra Rickert said...

CONGRATS! I am just so excited for you! I hope that you keep feeling well! SO exciting!

Mummert Family said...

I just knew it!! Congratulations!!
So excited for you guys. I too know so many people due in April. I guess I better get on the wagon:) Hope it's a boy! I will call soon. Missing you guys.

Darren, Micky, Ash, & Nealy said...

I know I already told you congrats on the phone, but just wanted to leave you a note. Very happy for all of you!
Love Mic