That is soooo funny. I just found Gretchen the other day with my mascara and she had painted her toes with it thinking it was nail polish. I thought she had stubbed her toe and had bruised her toenail really bad.
I'm so glad you didn't poke your eye out silly girl.. I think you watch your mama too much :).. love and miss you tons.. Nana
Boy she keeps you on your toes! Halle is so cute. :)
LOL, too funny, looks like she was going for lip stick. Silly girl!Love ya,Mic
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is soooo funny. I just found Gretchen the other day with my mascara and she had painted her toes with it thinking it was nail polish. I thought she had stubbed her toe and had bruised her toenail really bad.
I'm so glad you didn't poke your eye out silly girl.. I think you watch your mama too much :).. love and miss you tons.. Nana
Boy she keeps you on your toes! Halle is so cute. :)
LOL, too funny, looks like she was going for lip stick. Silly girl!
Love ya,
Mic
Post a Comment