Sunday, February 4, 2007

IT'S A GIRL !!


Halle Jade Greenfield has arrived! She was born at 7:26pm on Saturday, Feb. 3 in Boise, Idaho She weighed 6 pounds 10 oz and 18 inches long. Mama and baby are doing GREAT. Jade is doing great too! Nana Sally is updating her blog.. I'm sure Trisha will update more very soon. We were all so surprised to see her long dark hair and I think she has daddy's lips and mama's nose :) She actually looks a lot like her Auntie Kay with olive skin and so much dark hair. She is a VERY BEAUTIFUL BABY!

2 comments:

Chloa said...

Wow the mystery is solved...that's what she looks like and she is absolutly gorgeous! Lots of brown hair. I can't wait to here all about her and how everything went. I'm so happy for this new gift in your life. I can't wait to meet her and see more pics...hint, hint! Anyways congratulations to the new dad and mom. I love you guys.

Borbe Bunch said...

Yippee!
God is good! Congratulations to you all. Can't wait to see more pics of your precious little one! ENJOY every moment, soak it all up, praying for you in these days of beautiful "firsts" :)
God bless...
Liz Borbe