Saturday, January 27, 2007

I THINK WE ARE READY...

Our baby girl, Halle Jade is due 2 weeks from today.. just an update on our progress. We are having so much fun and getting so excited to meet her!
Her closet is getting quite full of beautiful pink things..

Lots of warm pj's for the cold Idaho winter.

Closet is full.. Her bags are packed for the hospital..

Halle's nana Sally made all her beautiful bedding!! WOW!

Halle's bed.. so cute!!

Changing table and toys all ready to go..

Halle's toy box and cute changing table- fully stocked with diapers and a baby wipe warmer :)

3 comments:

Kayla said...

HI guys...I love it! Good job! Thanks for putting on pictures. Wish I could see it for real..just a few weeks! Love you! I am praying for you.

Chloa said...

Wow I absolutly love the room. You did such a perfect job and thanks for finally putting pics up. I'm so excited to see miss Halle Jade!

Borbe Bunch said...

FUN, FUN, FUN, I love getting ready for babies!!!
OH, I am so happy for you guys!!
Halle is going to be welcomed into a loving family!
God is so good. Sending LOVE to you and your precious baby girl!!
Girls are super fun!! I LOVE having my two princesses!!!
Love IN HIM,
Liz for the bunch of Borbes :)