Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halle girl

Halle.. my sweet sweet girl. I thought I would update you all on what she has been up to these days. What an amazing gift this girl is to me.. I just love her and enjoy her more and more as she gets older and I come to know her more.
Halle LOVES this pink little pig- which often gets mistaken for a teddy bear by people who only glance at it. But don't worry, if you say something wrong this little one will correct you right away! :) She is talking amazingly well and Jade and I are constantly cracking up at new things she says.
Halle has decided that her little brother should be called "Willsy" instead of Will and even Jade and I slip and call him Willsy quite often- I don't know if he will put up with that when he is old enough of to know better. haha

I feel SO blessed in that Halle just ADORES her baby brother and is truly quite helpful!! She loves his soft skin and has to have her hands or lips on his chubby little cheeks ALL the time. So far she hasn't fed him anything dangerous or caused anything harmful at all... no good stories to tell- Thank you God!! She is so gentle with him and loves making him laugh and smile!
It has been cool to see Halle form a closer relationship with Jade and become more and more of a Daddy's girl. Here she is helping him hook up cable on the back of the TV haha.

I praise God that I have an amazing husband who loves his kids and is amazingly patient with Halle and let her join in on his projects even though I think she often makes things harder instead of easier. haha
Halle loves pretty much every kid- seriously she LOVES having friends over and playing dress up with them, or playing My Little Ponies, or reading books. BUT, there is nothing Halle enjoys more than having her dearest friends, Thomas and Ella over to play. Halle LOVES these two so so much!

We recently found out that Thomas and Ella will be moving to Peru with their parents, our dear friends Chad and Amanda for two years to serve as missionaries there. We will miss them so so much but I am seriously concerned that Halle will be LOST without her friends!
Another favorite game these days is making tents.. and once again I am thankful for Jade who helps Halle in this department. :) This is our living room covered in a HUGE white sheet with couches and cushions and pillows holding it up. Quite exciting!
The "door".
So lastly I just had to put this picture on because it portrays Halle very well. I realize that I should take responsibility for this next "phase" of hers.. Halle is quite the cell phone addict. Here she has my phone but she pretends everything is a phone and has really long drawn out detailed conversations (usually pretending Brookie or Ella are on the other end). Is this a foreshadowing of something to come?? Yikes. Anyway, just a little update on our little girl as she is growing up and changing so fast these days. Man, I just love her!!!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

so cute...her hair is so stinkin long...sheesh!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Love it! LOVE IT!!! I too think Hals hair has grown 4 inches in 6 weeks! Love you guys, thanks for all the pictures. xoxo