Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Michigan Memories..

The kids and I had a great time visiting family in Michigan... here are a few fun pictures of our trip...
L to R Mr. Will (3months), Gavin Lee (4yrs), Daisey Joy (8 months), Brooklyn Jeanne (2 1/2 yrs laying down in back ha), Halle Jade (2 1/2 yrs), Estella Mae (4 weeks) and Brandon Ryan (6yrs).
SO many cousins- so much fun!!
We call this princess, Brookie :) I LOVE her lips!
Brandon or "Bu" is such a good kid- he is going into kindergarden WOW!
Gman is so stinkin funny and full of mischief!
Halle Lu..
Keisa's best friend, Tamara takes amazing pictures of kids and she took these pictures- I love them!
Run run run
This girl never tires :)
Brookie dragging G.. haha
So cute
Will and Daisey.. sweet cousins and their binkies ha!
There are SIX months between Daisey and Will.. and only TWO months between Will and Stella.. but Stella is SO small and Will is SO big..
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY at Uncle Clint's ball game..
Hal and her cousins- so sweet!
Will loved snuggling Auntie Kay this day!

No comments: