Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What color fish lake??

Memorial Day 2009 at REDfish Lake with (L to R) Chad and Bridgette Philipps and their family, Chad and Amanda Duerre and their family, and us! :) Halle and I were talking to my parents on skype and I told my dad that we went to Redfish Lake- to which Halle said, "It was BLUEfish Lake!" Guess that is a little confusing. :) At least I know she isn't color blind.
Halle and her diaper butt :) Part way into the day one of the other couples said, "OH! Look at Halle!" She had stripped herself totally naked and was walking out into the icy cold water.. crazy kid!! :)
Idaho the BEAUTIFUL! Bridgette has family in Switerland and she even said that the view here reminded her of the Alps! wow!
Sweet and oh yes, very sassy!
This kid loves to be outside! She had a blast playing in the water with the kids and finding sticks to poke them with. :)
This picture was taken by Bridgette- so cute! The dads and kids rented motorboats and spent an hour on the lake- Halle was so brave and walked up to the front of the boat and just hung out by herself up there while Jade drove. About 30 minutes into the ride she got tired and laid in the bottom of the boat and fell asleep- I wish so badly I could have been there to get a picture!!
by Bridgette of my scowling little boy and I.
by Bridgette of Jade and our baby bear. :) It got a little chilly for a while so we bundled Will up in his bear outfit from Grandma Char- so cute!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

yep...still wish i could have been there!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful.. I love Idaho in the spring!! Looks like Halle had so much fun at Bluefish Lake :)

Amanda said...

I've been waiting to see the group photo. Looks great! Fun memories-