We have had beautiful warm sunny days lately and cool rainy evenings. It has been really quite nice. Jade LOVES campfires so he build a little fire pit last year and he has been sad that with all the rain we haven't been able to use it much.

So one night last week we decided to build a fire anyway. We sat in our bedroom on the floor on a blanket and opened our door out to the patio.

The smell or a campfire and rain mixed together were pretty amazing if you are the kind of person that loves being outside!

So we brught our dinner into the bedroom and had a picnic. Halle thought it was pretty great and we did too. :)

Will was sound asleep for the whole event but he seemed pretty content. :) A friend from church gave me this wrap called a "baby pouch" and Will loves being all wrapped up and close. I love it!
4 comments:
What a great idea! Glad you can enjoy the outdoors even when it rains! :)
Halle is turning into quite the blonde!
your family is just too cute...those pictures reminded me of our memorable camping trip!! :) we love you guys and miss you like crazy!
How cozy and fun! We miss you guys!
So blessed am I. Do you know that Seth will be here Friday. Hope you can make it to Cades b-ball in Jerome as I know he wants to meet his new nephew!!And grandma wants to see you all.
Also have a new baby colt - named him Luna. No black on him but a beautiful brown and white - totally decorated baby. I was able to watch his borth, and did the "imprinting" on him. This am I could walk right up to him & he followed me and Booger around the pen. Must stop so Halle can see.
Love you all
Post a Comment