Halle you and your Itsy Bitsy Spider are soooo cute. What a doll. I can't wait for her to sing for me :) xoxoxo Nana (& Papa too)
Oh my gosh, that was sooo cute! I love how she belts the "out" part.
i think she got the "down came the rain part"...so cute! What a good singer!
That is pretty cute. I love it when they really start learning songs in their own little way.:)On a side note:glad to see that Halle is buckled in her seat properlyLindsayaka carseat Nazi
this is stinkin hilarious! What a doll!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Halle you and your Itsy Bitsy Spider are soooo cute. What a doll. I can't wait for her to sing for me :) xoxoxo Nana (& Papa too)
Oh my gosh, that was sooo cute! I love how she belts the "out" part.
i think she got the "down came the rain part"...so cute! What a good singer!
That is pretty cute. I love it when they really start learning songs in their own little way.:)On a side note:glad to see that Halle is buckled in her seat properly
Lindsay
aka carseat Nazi
this is stinkin hilarious! What a doll!
Post a Comment