Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Halle's BIG day..

So.. it is official- she is two years old. She had such a great day!! She started with talking to Nana and Papa in Cambodia on skype and then she got lots of phone calls from her aunties and uncles with birthday wishes throughout the day. Thank you all for making her Halle feel so special on her special day!!
Here is Halle in her birthday dresss- oh, and I think she had just eaten a skittle before I took this picture because she has red specks in her teeth. :) ha I asked her if she wanted pancakes for breakfast (she usually loves pancakes) and she said, "No, I want eggs." I said, "Are you sure?" And she replied, "It's my birthday. I need eggs." Talk about a diva.. I am going to have to watch this one!!
Pretty in pink.. beautiful birthday girl!
Eating hotdogs (her favorite lunch) and reading a card from Grandma Jeanne. :)
$2 for the two year old- she thought that was pretty cool to get her own "monies"!!
And stickers too!! Grandma knows this little girl! :) Thanks "Damma Jean and Boney!!"
It was SO warm and sunny so when daddy got home- we took Halle out for a walk around town. Since it was her birthday we let her choose her own coat and boots. :)
Happy girl on her birthday stroll..
She smiled and skipped the whole time!!
Downtown Hailey with mama..
Froggie boots- with the snow melting they ended up being a pretty good idea- lots of puddles!! :)
On our way to get some icecream for the birthday girl..
Halle chose rainbow sorbet- and she said "Oh, so nummy!"
She was a little tired on the way home so she snagged a ride. :)
Grandma Char and Grandpa Tom were waiting back at the house- time to open presents!!
A baby boy doll- she calls it "baby brother".. he actually can go in the bath and swims when he is in water. :)
Elmo paper.. what could it be??
Fun Elmo toys from Grandma Char!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!
Playing with her new baby..
This doll is called "Elmo Live" and Grandma Char got it for Halle. It knows tons of songs, stories, dances, jokes.. it is seriously quite amazing and Halle LOVES it!
Bath time with the baby brother doll- Halle LOVES taking baths so this was a great way to end her day!!
Bubbles too!!! Keisa's kids got her hooked on bubbles in her bath!!
Then into bed.. with ALL the Elmo dolls. :)
And cuddles with daddy too- what a GREAT birthday!!

3 comments:

the troyers said...

and you were wondering how to make he day special.... if we could all be so lucky! Love and miss you halla lu!!

the troyers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Halle what a special day for such a special 2 year old!!! Papa and I had fun seeing all the pictures. love you