We were so excited to hit the midway point of this pregnancy and finally get a peak at our sweet baby during our ultrasound!!

Can you tell from the face?? Well, if not.. it is a BOY! :) We were so excited to see our little man for the first time and can hardly wait to meet him in April!! Isn't he just so cute!? :)

Here is me at 5 months and my friend, Bekah the day before she delivered. :)

6 comments:
Awesome Trish! He is adorable already:)
no way!! A Boy!! So fun!
You are lookin so good...can't believe you're already 5 months pregnant!! Congratulations on the news! I want to come see you after he's born!!
Congratulations!! Adorable ultrasound pictures!! Our little guy wouldn't show his face (yes, we're having a boy too!). Hope you're feeling well and getting some rest!! Have a Merry Christmas!!
Trish...you should see ME at 5 months!!! MUCH more humongous than you! :(
Trishnee....congratulations! I miss you! I want to hear all about this little guy!
congrats! So fun!
Post a Comment