Jade and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary this summer!! It has been an amazing 6 years- I am so incredibly blessed to be married to my best friend. He is an amazing husband and daddy to our daughter. To celebrate this year, we went to the Idaho Shakespeare Festival in Boise with my parents!!
It was such an amazing night and we were so thankful to be able to share our special night with my parents!
My Papa and I.
Mama and I
We stayed two nights at a great hotel and took a family bike ride to the north end of Boise. We stopped to get a little snack.. or I guess not so little. :)
Wow, cookies make you thirsty!
It was such an amazing night and we were so thankful to be able to share our special night with my parents!
My Papa and I.
Mama and I
We stayed two nights at a great hotel and took a family bike ride to the north end of Boise. We stopped to get a little snack.. or I guess not so little. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment