Friday, May 2, 2008

Halle's BIG girl haircut

My mom and grandma were here hanging out with Halle this week while I filled in at my old job. They had a great week and before they left, Nana gave Halle a big girl trim on her crazy uneven hair. Doesn't she look so big?




3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey- I found you!! It was fun to scroll through and see Halle's story- and fun to see your family blogs too! Ella found Halle's bib this morning, and was VERY concerned about it! We'll bring it to church--

the troyers said...

I can't believe her haircut! Brookie had her FIRST case of bed head this morning... I'll have to send it to you!

theatienza6 said...

She looks so big and cute with her new do. It always amazes me how a haircut will change their look. You're braver than me, I'm too nervous to cut Becca's hair.