Monday, May 19, 2008

Feeling a little better

Halle was able to keep down a few bites of yogurt and scrambled eggs yesterday- Jade and I couldn't even believe how happy we felt over 2 small bites! :) It truly was answered prayer for us though after 6 days of NO food at all. God has truly been drawing us to Himself this week through Halle's sickness! It has been good to remember that God loves her even more than we do and that He has a plan to take care of her.. and His plan is better than ours. I am amazed this week at all our dear friends who are living around the world, serving God without medical care nearby for their kids. This week has reminded me to pray so much more for them. I am ashamed to admit that my confidence this week has been in the many doctors I have taken Halle to- and not in the God who has everything in His control. Anyway, this morning Halle woke up happy and isn't interest in food yet, but I truly feel like she is getting better. Thanks for all your prayers for her and for her crazy parents this week! Today I am just so thankful! Hope your day is good as well! God bless! Here are a few pictures of her playing last night:




4 comments:

the troyers said...

She looks so beautiful, but so skinny! Poor baby... eat some food girl! The layout looks beautiful trish! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures! Love you Halle, can't wait to see you this week-end. Now you have to eat :) xoxooxxo

Kayla said...

We are so happy Halle is doing better...lots of prayers coming from Kenya. Keep eating skinny girl! LOVE YOU...SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS!

theatienza6 said...

I am so glad your sweet baby is doing soooo much better. It will be so much easier to go away for the weekend knowing she is better.