She is too cute...and those polk a dots are AMAZING! Halle Jade you are getting so big...STOP THAT! I LOVE YOU BIG ONE YEAR OLD!!!
Thank you so much for putting the pictures on so quick! She is so beautiful and I have a hard time believing that she is ONE... I am so sad we missed the party too. But Nana and Papa will be out in Idaho very SOON! xoxox
What a big girl! I can't believe she is one!Happy Birthday, Halle! You are an adorable princess.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She is too cute...and those polk a dots are AMAZING! Halle Jade you are getting so big...STOP THAT! I LOVE YOU BIG ONE YEAR OLD!!!
Thank you so much for putting the pictures on so quick! She is so beautiful and I have a hard time believing that she is ONE... I am so sad we missed the party too. But Nana and Papa will be out in Idaho very SOON! xoxox
What a big girl! I can't believe she is one!
Happy Birthday, Halle! You are an adorable princess.
Post a Comment