Monday, December 3, 2007

"Carraway Christmas" silent auction

There is an amazing little church in Paul, Idaho that has supported my parents (missionaries with New Tribes Mission) since they first started their ministry in 1989. Every year this church puts on a "Carraway Christmas" silent auction to raise financial support for my parents. This year we were able to attend the auction along with my grandpa and Craig, my sister's boyfriend. Our dear family friends, Bill and Carolyn Williams hosted us. It was a great night! I want to say a HUGE thank you to Carolyn Williams for the amazing food, and to the Paul church for being so faithful. God Bless!
Halle has quite the crush on her Auntie Kayla's boyfriend. :)
My grandapa at the dinner.
Family picture. :) Halle was such a good girl!!
Halle and Craig at the auction.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

jade greenfield!! Hey buddy, long time since I've heard about you. Congrats on marriage and your beautiful daughter. Write me back sometime, I'd like to hear about what you have been up to.

John Tews
stycki@gmail.com

PH said...

Hannah and I love the pictures! It's so crazy to see Halle so big and how much personality she has. We hope to see you guys soon :)