We woke up this morning to a little snow..
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
A Thanksgiving update.. finally!!
Happy Thanksgiving dear loved ones! I have been quite harassed lately for not posting a "Halle update" in such a long time.. so sorry! I took on a home improvement project and have spent all my spare time painting. When I started this project Halle wasn't even crawling.. if you check the video I uploaded today.. SHE IS WALKING!!! Wow, it has been so much fun watching her learn! So we are very busy trying to keep up with her now.. she only naps for about 30 minutes twice a day too.. :) She was sick all last week and her fever finally broke Wednesday night before Thanksgiving.. I woke up TRULY THANKFUL for the blessings in our life!!! We have a healthy beautiful baby girl and a blessed marriage!! We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! We love you all!
Halle loves to look out the window!
Oh ya, Jade shaved his head! :) Halle was watching a movie with Dada..
She stands up and climbs around all our furniture now.
BIG girl!
Riding Great Grandpa's 4wheeler up at Mikey's cabin..
Ready to go!
This was the smallest helmet we could find :)
She REALLY enjoyed the ride. :) She fell asleep about 10 minutes down the trail..
So much fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
too stinkin' adorable! Can't wait to see you my baby halle jade! Love you...
Post a Comment