Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My FIRST Mother's Day..

I had an AMAZING first Mother's Day last weekend! My sweet husband brought me french toast and bacon in bed to start off my day- what a great start! Jade planned a picnic for us up in the mountains at Petit Lake. Here are some pictures of our day. Being a mom has been the most amazing experience of my life and my precious baby girl is only 3 1/2 months old. God truly created me for this! I am so happy and so full of joy. Thank you God for the blessings of an amazing husband and a beautiful baby girl!!
Jade and I at Petit Lake

Halle missed the picnic almost entirely- she was more interested in sleeping than in enjoying the view! :)
A Mother's Day cuddle from a crabby Halle- she was SO tired.
Our beautiful picnic spot..