Friday, April 6, 2007

Halle's Photo Shoot

Our princess had her 6 weeks pictures taken 2 weeks ago and we thought they turned out pretty cute. She didn't like getting her picture though!! She was screaming by the end!
These bears were holding her up- she liked them!
Halle's supermodel pose.. :)
Halle cuddling her new friend, Mr. Bear. Halle actually has very curly hair when it is wet- usually we use a blow dryer to dry it so she doesn't get cold since she has so much hair and it takes FOREVER to dry with a towel. Today daddy did her hair and put a little gel in it.. :)
Halle screaming and trying to jump out of her mommy's arms while mom and dad are suppose to be smiling and looking peaceful.. :)

1 comment:

Chloa said...

I can't believe how adorable she is and I'm even more sure that the pics don't do her justice...you have a cutie!!! Just want to say I miss you guys, you're in my thoughts and prayers, and I can't wait to meet miss Halle.