AJ and Shalom
Daddy and Halle at the softball game- she stayed nice and warm and cuddled up next to her daddy all day long! She slept most of the day and was such a good girl!!
What a sweet girl! She slept most of the day away. She was even able to sleep through Uncle AJ and her daddy trash talking to the refs and cheering for Shalom!!
Karis and Selah White hanging out with me at the game. I ate one cracker from Karis and that was a BIG mistake! She wouldn't stop shoving them in my mouth after that.. I learned my lesson! Such cute little girls!
Jeff White and Karis drinking coffee to try to get warm at the game.. burrrr!
2 comments:
thanks for sharing those pictures..I was hoping you would! Looks cold...so sorry! Love you!
Love the pics!!!
And a BIG HI and hugs to Annie and her precious girls!
Halle is so sweet, treasure her!!!
LOVE In Him,
Liz :)
Post a Comment