My mom sent me the dress that she took my picture in when I was six weeks old as well as my take home outfit. My great-grandma made the green slippers. I couldn't resist trying them on Halle. She looked so cute! I weighed 9 pounds at 6 weeks and Halle was over 10 pounds at 6 weeks- so things were a little tight on my chubby little baby girl. :) She was quite tired when I was playing dress up with her- but she was such a good sport. It is official- this baby girl does not look like her mommy.. :) Everyone says that she looks like her Nana Sally and her daddy!!
2 comments:
I can't believe how big she is!!! She is beautiful :)
and the little green dress reminds me so much of you.... just yesterday!
that is just adorable... brooklyn in going to wear my 6 wks dress for easter! she'll be almost 6 wks then. Can you believe how fast the time is going and they are changing?
Post a Comment